Roald Dahl’s The Twits | World Premiere Season
“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly.” – Roald Dahl, The Twits.
Mr and Mrs Twit haven’t had a good thought in years. They like nothing more than dreaming up terrible tricks to play on each other, eating hot bird pie and training Muggle-Wump the monkey for the Great Upside Down Monkey Circus.
Join us for the world premiere season of this new adaption of The Twits, it is Roald Dahl in his purest form – unsentimental, grotesque and a lot of fun!
This comedy of rebellion and justice is a super high energy combination of storytelling, puppetry and physical theatre.
- Monday 8 January: 1pm
- Tuesday 9 January: 10am (SOLD-OUT) & 1pm (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday 10 January: 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 11 January: 10am (SOLD-OUT) & 1pm (SOLD-OUT)
- Friday 12 January: 10am & 1pm, 6.30pm
- Saturday 13 January: 10am & 1pm (SOLD-OUT)
- Monday 15 January: 10am & 1pm (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday 16 January: 10am & 1pm (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday 17 January: 10am & 1pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday 18 January: 10am & 1pm
- Friday 19 January: 10am & 1pm, 6.30pm
- Saturday 20 January: 10am & 1pm
- Monday 22 January: 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 23 January: 10am & 1pm
- Wednesday 24 January: 10am, 1pm & 6.30pm
- Thursday 25 January: 10am & 1pm
- Friday 26 January: NO PERFORMANCE due to public holiday
- Saturday 27 January: 10am & 1pm
Spare Part Puppets Theatre, 1 Short Street, Fremantle
- BOOK TICKETS > online or call 9335 5044
- OUT OF SCHOOL CARE REQUEST TO BOOK > For Out of School Care booking requests, please download our request to book form or call 9335 5044
- SCHOOL REQUEST TO BOOK > For schools wishing to request to book, please visit our School Season webpage.
Perfect for ages 5+
- Michael Barlow
- Humphrey Bower & Michael Barlow
- Assistant Director
- Sam Longley
- Designer/Puppet Maker
- Leon Hendroff
- Sound Consultant
- Lee Buddle
- Lighting Designer
- Rhiannon Peterson
- Production Manager
- George Ashforth