On Our Beach
You are invited with us and Fomo the Dog, on a shoes off, hands on, never before experienced holiday to a very special beach.
Once you have cleared the serious identification business and passed the pest control border you will be straight into the pre-departure fun and games – we recommend you arrive early to get some gnarly selfies!
It is your chance to ride a surf board, be part of sculptures by the sea, play a game of beach volleyball and swim in a sea of shimmering balls.
The show is not seated, so be prepared to enjoy, participate if you want to and be transported to an imaginary beach where strangers become friends.
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” – John Lennon
- Saturday 28 September, 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 1 October, 10am & 1pm
- Wednesday 2 October, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 3 October, 10am & 1pm (Adopt A Puppet Parent Event for 1pm session)
- Friday 4 October, 10am, 1pm & 6:30pm
- Saturday 5 October, 10am & 1pm
- Monday 7 October, 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 8 October, 10am & 1pm
- Wednesday 9 October, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 10 October, 10am & 1pm
- Friday 11 October, 10am, 1pm & 6.30pm
- Saturday 12 October, 10am & 1pm
Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, 1 Short Street Fremantle (opposite the Fremantle Train Station)
- BOOK TICKETS > online or call 9335 5044
- OUT OF SCHOOL CARE REQUEST TO BOOK > For Out of School Care booking requests, please download our request to book form or call 9335 5044
- SCHOOL REQUEST TO BOOK > For schools wishing to request to book, please visit our School Season webpage.
Perfect for ages 5+