SPARE PARTS PUPPET THEATRE GO FOR 2&5 COLOURING COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CATEGORY 1: KINDERGARTEN – YEAR 2
- The promoter is: Spare Parts Puppet Theatre whose registered office is at 1 Short Street, Fremantle WA 6160.
- Employees of Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, Healthway or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Spare Parts website.
- Closing date for entry will be September 4th 2020 4pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows; Entrants must be in Kindergarten to year 2 to enter and reside in Western Australia as at the closing date for entries. Only one entry per child will be accepted. Parents and guardians to enter via the website and give permission for their child to enter the competition. The three winners will receive a Go for 2&5 price pack, and family pass (4 tickets) to see Beanstalk at Spare Parts Puppet Theatre in Fremantle on Monday 11 January at 1:00pm.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit following the assessment matrix supplied. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that infringe any third-party rights.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, Healthway). By entering this competition, you give permission for the Spare Parts Puppet Theatre and Healthway to share your entry on their respective Facebook page and other social media channels. Spare Parts Puppet Theatre and/or Healthway may use the entrant’s name(s) and the submitted entry for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- Winners (3) will be chosen:
- by panel selection from all entries received. The panel will judge the entries on how well they meet the criteria using the following assessment matrix:
- Does the entry use colour creatively? (weighting 30%)
- Does the entry demonstrate effort to complete the colouring with care appropriate to the age of the entrant? (weighting 30%)
- Does the entry stand out amongst other entries? (weighting 40%)
- one Spare Parts Puppet Theatre representative and one Healthway representative will make up the panel.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Western Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current AUS data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Spare Parts Puppet Theatre and Healthway and not to any other party. The information provided may be used in future marketing opportunities by the listed businesses.