We believe every West Australian child should have the opportunity to engage with the performing arts to help them learn, grow and become positive forces in their communities.
Unfortunately, due to distance, cost, or some other disadvantage some young people don’t have access to these life-changing experiences.
The Schools Inclusion Program was created by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre and is made possible through the generosity of the Feilman Foundation and Fremantle Ports.
Fremantle Ports | Schools Inclusion Program
If your school is in the Fremantle / Kwinana area and interested in participating in 2019/2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked : SCHOOLS INCLUSION PROGRAM – Fremantle Ports – [name of school]
Download the Expression of Interest form HERE.
Feilman Foundation | Schools Inclusion Program
In 2019 through our program we’ll offer subsidised ticketing and bussing to schools and students experiencing disadvantage in order to attend a performance as part of our 2019 Schools Program.
This program is open to any Perth metro school, that can demonstrate a need for, or benefit from, access to a Spare Parts Puppet Theatre performance as part of their learning experiences.
By applying to this program you are requesting tickets to attend one of our 2019 schools performances from the dates listed below. You may also apply for a contribution towards transportation to attend our theatre in Fremantle.
What does the Schools Inclusion Program provide?
- Subsidised tickets for any of our schools’ performances from the performance dates listed below.
- A contribution towards bussing costs to and from the venue.
- For every 8 students, one teacher/helper attends free.
Performance Dates available:
- Term 1, Tuesday 9 April, 10am: Blueback – Adapted from the book by Tim Winton
- Term 1, Tuesday 9 April, 1pm: Blueback – Adapted from the book by Tim Winton
- Term 2, Wednesday 3 July, 10am: Fox – Adapted from the book by Margaret Wild & Ron Brooks
- Term 2, Wednesday 3 July, 1pm: Fox – Adapted from the book by Margaret Wild & Ron Brooks
- Term 3, Thursday 26 September, 10am: On Our Beach (original new work)
- Term 3, Thursday 26 September, 1pm: On Our Beach (original new work)
- Term 4, Friday 6 December, 10am: The Little Prince – Based on the book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Term 4, Friday 6 December, 1pm: The Little Prince – Based on the book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Expressions of interest (EOI) for the 2019 program are now closed.
For more information about any of our School Inclusion Programs email email@example.com or call 9335 5044.