Spare Parts Puppet Theatre and WA Museum present the world premiere of the Anzac centenary inspired, choose-your-own-adventure performance, Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock at the WA Shipwrecks Museum.
Put on your sensible adventurer shoes and embark on this extraordinary journey! Your expedition will take you through a sensory feast of sights, sound, taste, and smells. You can expect hands-on fun and adventure as well as many moments of contemplation.
Duration: 50 – 90 minutes (at your own pace) | Suitable for ages 5 and above
WA Shipwrecks Museum: 14 – 29 April
- Sessions Tuesday – Saturday: First session: 10am. Last session: 3pm.
- Sessions Sunday: First session: 10am. Last session: 2pm.
- Sessions Anzac Day: First session: 1pm. Last session: 3pm.
- A paying adult must accompany any children attending this adventure performance.
WA Shipwrecks Museum, 45 Cliff Street, Fremantle WA, 6160.
BOOK ONLINE > or call 9335 5044
Museum of Geraldton: 10 – 13 May
- Sessions Thursday – Friday First session: 5pm. Last session: 7pm
- Sessions Saturday – Sunday: First session: 10am. Last session: 3pm
Museum of the Great Southern (Albany): 1 – 4 June
- Sessions Friday: First session: 5pm. Last session: 7pm
- Sessions Saturday: First session: 1pm. Last session: 3pm
- Sessions Sunday – Monday: First session: 10am. Last session: 3pm
We want to see your pics!
If you’ve taken photos on your adventure, please share them with us by tagging us @sparepartspuppets @WAMuseum and use the hashtags #sppt #wamuseum #tomvickers #missingsock
Be a part of this production!
Are you interested in gaining new skills? Or perhaps you wish to develop your skills in production design, performance or front of house management?
Spare Parts Puppet Theatre are looking for enthusiastic and reliable volunteers to assist us with the delivery of one the company’s most ambitious creative projects in its 37 year history!
Tom Vickers and the Extraordinary Adventure of his Missing Sock is presented by Spare Parts Puppet Theatre and WA Museum. This project has been supported by the Australian Government’s Anzac Centenary Arts and Culture Fund and Anzac Centenary Local Grants Program, the State of Western Australia through the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries, and the City of Fremantle.
Suitable for ages 5+ but perfect for everybody!