The Farmer’s Daughter
The Farmer’s Daughter explores the bond between a girl and her grandfather. Audiences will experience a visual celebration of a family’s connection and powerful relationship to their environment.
Inspired by real-life stories from rural Australia, The Farmer’s Daughter tackles themes of change and resilience while celebrating the lives of the people who live and work on the land. Puppets, performers, lights and sound vividly recreate rural Australia and invite a deeper understanding of the families who call it home.
“Complex and incredibly beautiful, Farm tells its story without flinching”.
- Saturday 30 June, 10am & 1pm
- Monday 2 July, 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 3 July, 10am & 1pm (Adopt A Puppet Parent Event, 1pm session)
- Wednesday 4 July, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 5 July, 10am & 1pm (Special Nan & Pops Day, 10am session)
- Friday 6 July, 10am & 1pm
- Saturday 7 July, 10am & 1pm
- Monday 9 July, 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 10 July, 10am & 1pm
- Wednesday 11 July, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 12 July, 10am & 1pm
- Friday 13 July, 10am, 1pm & 6.30pm
- Saturday 14 July, 10am & 1pm
- Monday 16 July, 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 17 July, 10am & 1pm
- Wednesday 18 July, 1pm & 6.30pm –
- Thursday 19 July, 1pm & 6.30pm
- Friday 20 July, 1pm & 6.30pm
We will also be offering special Auslan interpreted performances on the following dates and times:
- Friday 6 July, 10am
- Saturday 14 July, 1pm
Thank you to J M Wright Memorial Fund for their generous support, enabling us to bring Auslan Interpretation to these performances.
No performances on Sunday or public holidays
Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, 1 Short Street Fremantle (opposite the Fremantle Train Station)
- BOOK TICKETS > online or call 9335 5044
- OUT OF SCHOOL CARE REQUEST TO BOOK > For Out of School Care booking requests, please download our request to book form or call 9335 5044
- SCHOOL REQUEST TO BOOK > For schools wishing to request to book, please visit our School Season webpage.
Perfect for ages 8+ (suitable for 5 and above)