Fox – Adapted from the book by Margaret Wild and Ron Brooks
“Fly, Dog, Fly! I will be your missing eye, and you will be my wings.”
After a terrible bushfire an injured Magpie and Dog form an unexpected friendship, sharing a deep bond, until into their midst a Fox arrives.
This thrilling fusion of puppetry and dance will take you on a journey through scorched scrubland and ochre deserts where friendships will be tested and the true meaning of loyalty and companionship will be discovered.
Fox, Dog and Magpie’s timeless story will leave you with questions that may take a lifetime to answer…
“… a joy for both adults and children” – ArtsHub
- Saturday 6 July, 10am & 1pm
- Monday 8 July, 10am & 1pm (Relaxed show 10am session – SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday 9 July, 10am & 1pm
- Wednesday 10 July, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 11 July, 10am & 1pm (Special Nan & Pops Day for 10am session – SOLD OUT). Adopt A Puppet Parent Event for 1pm session)
- Friday 12 July, 10am, 1pm & 6:30pm (PJ PARTY 6:30pm sessions – tickets $15 for groups of four or more when you use the promo code PJPARTY.)
- Saturday 13 July, 10am & 1pm
- Monday 15 July, 10am & 1pm
- Tuesday 16 July, 10am & 1pm (Special Auslan interpretation show for 10am session)
- Wednesday 17 July, 10am & 1pm
- Thursday 18 July, 10am & 1pm
- Friday 19 July, 10am, 1pm & 6:30pm
- Saturday 20 July, 10am & 1pm
Special Relaxed Show
Monday 8 July, 10am
A sensory friendly presentation for a really relaxed and relaxing trip to the theatre.
Nan & Pop’s Big Day Out!
Thursday July 11, 10am
You get to bring Nan and Pop for free and a cuppa after the show!
Friday July 12, 6:30pm
Everyone into their PJs and onesies for this fun-filled, family event.
Use promo code PJPARTY when you buy 4 tickets or more to receive $15 tickets!
Special Auslan interpretation
Tuesday 16 July, 10am
Spare Parts Puppet Theatre, 1 Short Street Fremantle (opposite the Fremantle Train Station)
- BOOK TICKETS > online or call 9335 5044
- OUT OF SCHOOL CARE REQUEST TO BOOK > For Out of School Care booking requests, please download our request to book form or call 9335 5044
- SCHOOL REQUEST TO BOOK > For schools wishing to request to book, please visit our School Season webpage.
Perfect for ages 5+