Spare Parts Puppet Theatre is seeking a part-time (25 hours per week) Booking & Administration Officer to join our dedicated team in Fremantle on a short-term contract 3-month contract until end of January 2019, with the possibility of developing into a full-time or ongoing part-time role.
The Booking & Administration Officer is responsible for driving the company’s ticketing / front of house and School of Puppetry bookings as well as day-to-day administration. This is a dynamic and multi-faceted role within a small, busy team.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated and organised, have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, remain calm under pressure and will be able to problem solve and manage their time effectively. The role requires experience in administration duties and basic cash handling and budget management.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Strong and confident communicator with well developed interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with SeatAdvisor (SABO) or a similar ticketing system is highly desirable
- Capacity to work autonomously, manage deadlines and show initiative
- Excellent cash handling skills
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in the arts or education sector (preferred, not essential)
- Current ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence – Manual (preferred, not essential)
- Current Working with Children’s Check or willingness to obtain one
HOW TO APPLY
DOWNLOAD the job application pack
To apply send a cover letter (3 pages max) and a current CV with a minimum of two referees to email@example.com by the closing date. The cover letter should address the Selection Criteria as listed above.
Applications close at Midnight on Sunday 21 October 2018.
Please make the email SUBJECT: BOOKING & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER APPLICATION – FirstName Surname
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview during the week beginning 22 October 2018.
For more information contact: Natalie Bell, Executive Producer, 08 9335 5044, firstname.lastname@example.org