Spare Parts Puppet Theatre is seeking a full-time Producer to join our small, dedicated team in Fremantle.
The Producer works closely with the Executive Producer on the development and implementation of key projects of the organisation including, but not limited to state, national and international touring; artist training and development programs; new work developments; the company’s access programs; and festival and event presentations.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated with an ability to problem solve and innovate, have the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines, have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, and will work well as part of a team.
The role requires experience both in project management, preferably in the arts, and relationship building.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum five years working in the arts / in creative teams
- Tour development (scheduling, planning, relationship management)
- Project development and delivery skills
- Budget and financial skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Capacity to work autonomously, manage deadlines and show initiative
- Computer skills
- Drivers License
- Experience writing and acquitting funding applications preferred
HOW TO APPLY
DOWNLOAD the job application pack
To apply send a cover letter and a current CV with a minimum of two referees to email@example.com by the closing date. The cover letter should address the Selection Criteria as listed above.
Applications close at Midnight on Sunday 5 August 2018.
Interviews will be held during the week beginning 6 August 2018.