Spare Parts Puppet Theatre is seeking a full-time Marketing & Communications Officer to join our small, dedicated team in Fremantle.
The Marketing & Communications Officer works closely with the Executive Producer on development and delivery of key marketing and audience / stakeholder engagement strategies for the company and ensuring the Spare Parts Puppet Theatre brand is consistently implemented and articulated across the organisation.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated with an ability to problem solve and innovate, have the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines, have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, and will work well as part of a team.
The role requires experience in both marketing/communications and fundraising, preferably in the arts or entertainment industries. Experience working with the education sector is preferred but not required.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or minimum two years experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- Strong and confident communicator with well developed interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, and an ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Experience in copywriting and writing for marketing and fundraising purposes
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to planning processes
- Strong understanding of social media and experience managing social media accounts
- Experience in managing budgets
- Computer skills and experience in MailChimp, Paperless Post and other online marketing and ticketing software
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign (preferred, not essential)
- Experience in the arts, not-for-profit sector and/or education sectors (preferred, not essential)
HOW TO APPLY
DOWNLOAD > the Job Application Pack
To apply send a cover letter (3 pages max) and a current CV with a minimum of two referees to email@example.com by the closing date. The cover letter should address the Selection Criteria as listed above.
Applications close at 9am on Monday 15 January 2018. Interviews will be held between Wednesday 17 and Friday 19 January 2018. The ideal starting date for the position is Monday 29 January 2018.
For more information contact: Natalie Bell, Executive Producer, 08 9335 5044, firstname.lastname@example.org