We are seeking a full-time Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join our small, dedicated team in Fremantle.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator works closely with the Executive Producer on development and delivery of key marketing and audience / stakeholder engagement strategies for the company and ensuring the Spare Parts Puppet Theatre brand is consistently implemented and articulated across the organisation.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated with an ability to problem solve and innovate, have the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines, have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, and will work well as part of a team.
The role requires experience in both marketing/communications and fundraising, preferably in the arts or entertainment industries. Experience working with the education sector is preferred but not required.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum two years experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- Strong organisational skills, and an ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to planning processes
- Strong and confident communicator with well developed interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in copywriting and writing for marketing and fundraising purposes
- Strong understanding of social media and experience managing social media accounts
- Experiencing managing budgets
- Computer skills and experience in MailChimp, Paperless Post and other online marketing and ticketing software
- Experience in the arts, not-for-profit sector and/or education sectors (preferred, not essential)
HOW TO APPLY
We recommend that you download the full Application Pack.
To apply send a cover letter (3 pages max) and a current CV with a minimum of two referees email@example.com by the closing date.
The cover letter should address the Selection Criteria as listed above.
Applications close at Midnight on Monday 5 June 2017. Interviews will take place between Wednesday 7 and Friday 9 June 2017.
Preferred starting date for the position is Monday 3 July 2017.
For more information contact: Megan Roberts, Executive Producer, 08 9335 5044, firstname.lastname@example.org